Occupational Therapy Board of Australia - Complaints or concerns (notifications)
Look up a health practitioner


Check if your health practitioner is qualified, registered and their current registration status

Complaints or concerns (notifications)

Members of the public may make a complaint or raise a concern (notification) to AHPRA about the conduct, health or performance of a practitioner or the health of a student.

Practitioners, employers and education providers are all mandated by law to report notifiable conduct relating to a registered practitioner or student.

Find out more about making a complaint or raising a concern (notification)

Page reviewed 9/12/2016